New! Own Skates Flex Pass. Visit here for more info and to purchase.
Please note: only one time slot (one group) per day is allowed so your fellow "own skaters" get a chance to skate!
Update: if you see highlighted dates on the calendar but "No performances", that means that dates are not yet available. Stay tuned!
PLEASE NOTE: If the date you choose says "no performances," check back later! Please don't email or call us: the site is not broken, we just have not yet made those dates live. IMPORTANT: due to no shows and ticket hoarding, and to allow as many people with their own skates a chance to skate at The Rink, we are implementing the following rules:
- You can reserve only one skate group (or time) per day, per skater.
- Two tickets per basket maximum - one for yourself and one for a friend or family member. Both tickets must be scanned, or the unscanned ticket will be considered a no show.
- The name on the reservation MUST match the skater's government ID. You can enter skater's names during checkout. You must produce your ID to staff onsite when checking in at The Rink.
- You must cancel your ticket 24 hours in advance of the ticket start time.*
NEW THIS SEASON!
For health and safety, much has changed. Please read below carefully before arriving at The Rink:
- Contactless reservations and payment: all transactions are online only.
- Outdoor experience: from check-in to skate pen, skating this year is a fully outdoor experience. Dress accordingly!
- Skate time: each skate session has 3-4 groups timed from your arrival to departure from rink. Your ticket selection is one group.
- Please arrive on time for your group to get the most out of your skate session.
- Storage: Bag Check has moved out of the skating areas, and lockers have been eliminated. Please read below carefully before your visit:
- All skate rentals come with a complimentary drawstring shoe bag that will be worn on your back with shoes securely stowed.
- If you are bringing your own skates, you must have a similarly sized drawstring bag* (16" x 18") with a secure closure, OR you can purchase one onsite at The Rink or Bryant Park Shop.
- All other items must be checked before entering skating areas. Bag Check is on the south side of the park, near the carousel.
- Absolutely no personal items can be left on the ground, on benches, or with chaperones in skating areas. Unattended items will be taken to Bag Check and will be subject to a fee upon retrieval.
To cancel your ticket, email your ticket information to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must email at least 24 hours before your reservation. Skaters who do not show up for their skate time without proper cancellation, and/or who cancel with less than 24 hours notice, are all subject to a rink ban at the discretion of rink management.