**New in March** Per-Person Curling Sessions
Perfect for couples and smaller groups! Reserve your curling lane and accompanying bubble tent for a 60-minute session on select Wednesdays and Thursdays. Food and drink avalible for purchase nearby at The Lodge Deck. No outside food or drink is allowed in the bubble tents.
- Wednesday & Thursday: 3:30pm-9pm
- Additional guests can be added to a reservation onsite, as long as the group does not exceed 8 people.
- Sessions can be extended onsite for an additional 90 minutes, pending availability, for $25/person. The 8pm session cannot be extended.
Packages include a 90-minute reservation for a curling lane and bubble tent, in addition to food and drink for either 1-4 guests or 5-8 guests. Avalible Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Also avalbile weekdays following President's Day.
Friday : 1:30pm - 9pm
Saturday & Sunday:11:30am-7pm
1-4 guests: $250 $200
5-8 guests $475 $375
- Carafe of Hot Cider
- Chicken Fingers OR Loaded Fries OR Pretzel
1-4 guests: $300 $250
5-8 guests: $575 $475
- Carafe of Wine OR Bucket of Beer
- Cheese Board (Cheeses, Seasonal Fruits, Crackers)
- To reserve your curling lane and bubble tent, purchase the package with your preferred time and date. You must purchase a package to play
- Please note that curling lanes and accompanying tents cannot accommodate parties larger than 8 people.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your reservation time.
- When you arrive at the park for your curling experience, please check in at the Bryant Park Café, located at the NE corner of the park.
- At check in, present the host with the purchasing credit card, the ID of purchaser matching the name on credit card, and sign the receipt on site.
- Additional food and beverage can be ordered a la carte. No outside food or beverages is permitted.
- We ask all guests respect their designated timeframe so the igloos can be turned over for the next group of reservations.
- We’ve implemented procedures to ensure your safety during this time.
- All gaming equipment and tents are sanitized by our dedicated team between each and every booking.
- All customers must wear a face-covering when not seated inside your designated tent. A face-covering must be worn while playing.
- There are no refunds for the Curling Café. Due to the seasonal nature of this amenity, please understand that we are unable to refund reservations.
- If you'd like to reschedule or upgrade your reservation, please contact the Call Center at 212-220-6209 at least 48 hours before your reservation start time.