Per-Person Curling Sessions
Perfect for couples and smaller groups! Reserve your curling lane and accompanying bubble tent for a 60-minute session on select Wednesdays and Thursdays. Food and drink avalible for purchase nearby at The Lodge Deck. No outside food or drink is allowed in the bubble tents or in the curling area.
- Wednesday & Thursday: 3:30pm-9pm
- Additional guests can be added to a reservation onsite, as long as the group does not exceed 8 people.
- Sessions can be extended onsite for an additional 90 minutes, pending availability, for $25/person. The 8pm session cannot be extended.
- Per-Person Curling does not include a food and drink package, but you can order from The Lodge Deck next door. No outside food or drink is allowed during Per-Person Curling. If you'd prefer a Curling Package that includes food and drink, see below.
Perfect for parties, dinner dates, and larger groups! Packages are available Friday – Sunday and include a 90-minute reservation for a curling lane and bubble tent, in addition to food and drink for either 1-4 guests or 5-8 guests.
Friday : 1:30pm-9pm
Saturday & Sunday:11:30am-7pm
- Carafe of Hot Cider
- Chicken Fingers OR Loaded Fries OR Pretzel
Carafe of Wine OR Bucket of Beer
Cheese Board (Cheeses, Seasonal Fruits, Crackers)
- To reserve your curling lane and bubble tent, purchase the package with your preferred time and date. You must purchase a package to play.
- Please note that curling lanes and accompanying tents cannot accommodate parties larger than 8 people.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your reservation time.
- When you arrive at the park, please check in at the deck on the east side of The Rink. Look for the lanes with the bullseye!
- At check in, present the host with the purchasing credit card, the ID of purchaser matching the name on credit card, and sign the receipt on site.
- Food and beverage can be ordered à la carte, including for packages if you'd like to order additional items. No outside food or beverages is permitted.
- We ask all guests respect their designated timeframe so the igloos can be turned over for the next group of reservations.
- We’ve implemented procedures to ensure your safety during this time.
- All gaming equipment and tents are sanitized by our dedicated team between each and every booking.
- All customers must wear a face-covering when not seated inside your designated tent. A face-covering must be worn while playing.
- There are no refunds for the Curling Café. Due to the seasonal nature of this amenity, please understand that we are unable to refund reservations.
- If you'd like to reschedule or upgrade your reservation, please contact the Call Center at 212-220-6209 at least 48 hours before your reservation start time.