Choose a date and time to skate on the right, then choose one of the options below:
- Skate rentals: select this option to reserve your skate time + skate rentals .
- Bank of America cardholder skate rentals: select this option if you have a Bank of America card. Use your debit or credit card at checkout and save 10% on skate rentals.
- Skate mates rental (10 years old and under only): penguin and snowman skate aids for beginning skaters age 10 and under only.
- Are you bringing your own skates? Find Own Skates reservations here.
- Chaperones: non-skating chaperones will be allowed on a very limited basis, at the discretion of our staff, to accompany young skaters or a visitor with a disability. No ticket is needed. Other non-skaters will not be allowed entry into ticketed area.
NEW THIS SEASON!
For health and safety, much has changed. Please read below carefully before arriving at The Rink:
- Contactless payment: all transactions are online only.
- Outdoor experience: from check-in to skate pen, skating this year is a fully outdoor experience. Dress accordingly!
- Skate time: each skate session has 3-4 groups timed from your arrival to departure from rink. Your ticket selection is one group.
- Please arrive on time for your group to get the most out of your skate session.
- Storage: Bag Check has moved out of the skating areas, and lockers have been eliminated. Please read below carefully before your visit:
- All skate rentals come with a complimentary drawstring shoe bag that will be worn on your back with shoes securely stowed.
- If you are bringing your own skates, you must have a similarly sized drawstring bag* (16" x 18") OR you can purchase one onsite at The Rink or Bryant Park Shop.
- All other items must be checked before entering skating areas. Bag Check is on the south side of the park, near the carousel.
- Absolutely no personal items can be left on the ground, on benches, or with chaperones in skating areas. Unattended items will be taken to Bag Check and will be subject to fee upon retrieval.
*Please be mindful that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there are no exceptions to these and all rules posted on our websites and onsite at the park, and staff reserves the right to approve or reject the size of a skater's drawstring shoe bag.
- All sales are final. Due to the seasonal nature of The Rink, there are no refunds. Tickets are good for the 2020/2021 Winter Village season only.
- New this year: For your convenience, we offer rebooking, or cancellation for credit, through the Call Center, at 212-220-6209. Please note: you must call at least 24 hours before your reservation, and there is a $4 per order fee to use the Call Center.