Bumper Cars on Ice
- Tickets are released in increments.
- There will be one final round of bumper car tickets released for the season: sign up for our newsletter or follow us on Twitter for the ticket release announcement and a first chance to reserve bumper car rides.
- If you can only select one ticket, the rest of the tickets for that time slot are sold out.
- Tickets are booked in one-hour segments.
- Rides are first-come, first-served within that hour.
- Arrivals later than 50 minutes from the ticket time will not be accommodated.
- Rides are 10 minutes long.
- Bumper cars are single ride only.
- Riders must be at least 7 years old (see "safety info" below for rider requirements).
- All tickets are good for the 2019/2020 Winter Village season only.
- No refunds, all sales are final. Please see below for weather policy.
- Due to high demand, there are no exchanges or rescheduling of bumper cars.
- Ticket terms and online purchasing terms are subject to change.
- If Bryant Park cancels bumper cars due to severe weather, your ticket will be refunded MINUS the service fee.
- If bumper cars are cancelled, the park will email customers the day of the event, and refund, minus fees, within seven days.
- Bryant Park does not cancel bumper cars for light rain, snow, or cold weather.
- Bumper cars are single ride only: one person per car and no children on laps.
- Drivers must be age 7 and up, at least 42 inches tall, and under 300 lbs.
- Drivers must wear flat, closed-toes shoes. No heels, please!
- All drivers must sign a waiver onsite before riding a bumper car.
- For online purchases, the waiver, below, must be read, and terms and conditions must be agreed to upon checkout.
- Children under 18 require a parent or guardian signature.
- Please read and abide all directives here and onsite.
- Bryant Park reserves the right to refuse bumper car access to ticket holder/s.
• Remain seated while inside the bumper car
• Secure any personal belongings inside the bumper car
• Read and abide by all rules.
• Follow announcements and obey staff instructions
• More than one person per car
• Children or objects on laps
• Use of mobile phones or cameras during ride
• Riders under the influence of alcohol or drugs
• Riders who are pregnant
• Riders who have a medical condition that could be aggravated as a result of the ride
PLEASE BE AWARE
• You are welcome to bump other cars, but do not bump into the walls of the rink
• Accommodation of late arrivals is at the discretion of the operator, and may not be possible
• Staff reserves the right to ask any rider to leave the ice for disobeying rules, endangering themselves or others
OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS FOR ICE BUMPER CARS
Riders will be brought out to the cars for the start of the session as a group. Please wait in line, and an attendant will direct you to your bumper car.
• To get into bumper car: there is a scooped area between the front of the car and the joysticks. Sit at the top of the scoop (bottom facing into car) and slide into the seat.
• To go forward, push both joysticks forward away from you. To go backward, pull both joysticks back toward you. To turn left, tap on the left joystick. To turn right, tap on the right joystick. To stay in place, do not press the joysticks.
• When the ride is over, the cars will start to beep. Drive your car back to the rink wall, or ask an attendant for help returning the car.
• Remain in your seat until are cars are returned to the wall. An attendant will help you out of your car if you need assistance
WHEN CAN I RIDE?
If available, bumper cars can be booked online up until the morning of selected date. Any open cars can be reserved onsite on a first-come-first-served basis.
Hours may change, so check bryantpark.org for updates or call 212-768-4242.